Thursday, October 29, 2015

Christmas Time !!!!

Hello,


Yes it that time of the year for shopping some if us love it some of use hate it.I hope that i can get the one's who hate it to fall in love with it here's how  YOU SAID IT COUPONS !!!!!!!

Another wonderful trip to the mail box!!!!!
Yeah super Saturday sale !!!! at the the bottom is a COUPON FOR 10.00 OFF 25.00 OR MORE!!!!!!
now to get the best savings is to just spend 25.00 oh yes mores saving is if you go to the DOORBUSTER on all day Friday Saturday open-1PM

I have you a good deal on amazon lighting deal they are having 40% off barbie today only if you like this deal e-mail me @ sherry_abner2003@yahoo and i can e-mail the deal to you.

target has and app called cartwheel  on this app is a 40% off  all boots!!! just e-mail me for the info

ok if there is something your kids are wanting or that love one and what to see if there is a coupon just e-mail me or leave a comment and please do leave a comment to tell me if this is helping anyone

Thank you for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Depot !!!!!!! Doing a remodeling project at home? Grab a great deal on a new ceili...