Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Hello everyone I've been busy today. 

will today was a good day for mail i got 2 thing of COUPONS!!!!!

Also Kroger's sale ad. and it is a good one


and if you have the Kroger rewards card there is COUPONS  to put on the card like for the Yogurt .50 off of 5 this is a good one if you like yogurt. Also on the front of this ad there is a sale on Charmin bath tissue on sale 2$ for 10 and a coupon for your card for Charmin .50 for 1 this is good!!
there is another thing when you have a rewards card they will send you COUPONS!!!!! not just manufacturer coupons but Kroger coupons!!!

I also got COUPONS for restaurants O'Charley's ,Curler's,Lon John Silver's I don't do anything without a COUPON. That includes retail like Bed Bath&Beyond,JcPennys there is coupons for just about anything you want. If you will just ask me i can help you fine COUPONS and yes it will help you with Christmas i wish i knew this when my kids was little how much money i would have saved

THANK YOU  FOR STOPPING BY
Leave me a comment here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Depot !!!!!!! Doing a remodeling project at home? Grab a great deal on a new ceili...